Sunday, May 20, 2012

Change of Scenery







This past week my husband and I went out of town to visit our parents and see friends for a couple of days. It was great catching up with those we had not seen in a while. I also realized how much I miss my hometown, which is much larger than the college town where we have been living for almost two years. I wouldn't necessarily call myself a city girl, but I certainly enjoy the bustle of a busier town.
We also got to spend time with our adorable dog, Gracie. She has been living with my husband's parents because we can't have her at our school apartment. I love seeing her any chance I get. I miss her so much :( I was glad I could get her to sit still long enough to grab a good picture of her.

Shirt: H&M
Vest: DIY from an old jean jacket
Pants: JCPenney (St. John's Bay)
Heels: Shoe Dazzle
Bracelets, Earrings and Watch: JCPenney
Sunglasses: Liz Claiborne

No comments:

Post a Comment