Saturday, July 28, 2012

Peachy






I love anything coral for the summer and this fun crochet top is no exception. I'm also very excited about these shorts from Lee. They're not too short and they help suck in any extra tummy a lot of us try to hide.
Also, I'm am aware that my legs are still very pale. I wear a lot of pants in the summer and don't spend a lot of time sun bathing. My arms and face darken faster and my legs never seem to catch up. If any of you can recommend a good sunless tanner that won't streak or make me look orange I, and my legs, would appreciate it. Until then I will embrace my pastiness.

What I'm Wearing:
Crochet top, Shorts, Watch, Earrings: JCPenney (is anyone really surprised? you all should know how obsessed I am with that store by now)
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Forever 21
Sunglasses: NY&Co
Nail Polish on Toes: Essie's Tart Deco


No comments:

Post a Comment