Saturday, September 22, 2012

First Day of Fall






I'm so excited today is the first day of fall! Fall is absolutely my favorite time of year. The air will soon begin to crisp and I'll get to spend my days in boots and corduroy. My friends and I will  cuddle beneath a blanket to watch football games. I'll watch the mountains turn from green to a blanket of rich orange, yellow and red. Not to mention my wedding anniversary is also in the fall (only about a month away from celebrating three years with the love of my life).
I also love the smells that come with fall. As I am typing this the scent of a pumpkin spice candle is filling my apartment.
My outfit is my welcome to my favorite season. I'm wearing one of my favorite pairs of boots (because, let's face it, they're all my favorite). These boots in particular I saved from a nail polish fiasco so I'm a little overprotective of them. My blazer is the perfect color for fall and thick enough to keep me warm when the temperatures start to drop.  I'm also wearing one of my favorite necklaces from Forever 21. It's a typewriter! :)
What I'm Wearing:
Blazer: Forever 21
Tank: Forever 21
Jeans: JCP (St. John's Bay)
Boots: JCP (a.n.a.)
Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: JCP (Decree)
Sunglasses: NY and Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment