Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Polished Up Tuesday + Mini OOTD


Long time no post, everyone! As I'm sure most of you understand, life has been crazy and it's easy to get away from things you enjoy to keep up with a daily routine.
With that being said, I'm getting a bit creative this week with Polished Up Tuesday. I was flipping through InStyle's June magazine and was inspired by an article on white nails (high five to any of you having middle school flashbacks).
I love the way this turned out on my nails. I used one of the mini bottles of polish from the brand Petites in French White. The polish applied a bit streaky at first, but the second coat and my top coat smoothed everything out. There was a tiny amount of bubbling (I think I saw one).
I also included a quick OOTD. I'm wearing a pink floral top and white jeans (both bought at JCP last year).
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment