Friday, October 12, 2012

My Favorite Fall Lip Shades With Swatches

In a continuation of my celebration of everything fall I wanted to share with you my favorite fall lip colors. I'm always a little sad to put away my bright pink and coral shades, until I grab one of my deep berry colors. Not all of your lipsticks in autumn have to be dark and deep. Below is a range of shades I tend to lean toward this time of year (and often into winter too). Each shade adds a nice amount of warmth, which is nice as my skin starts to become more pale from less sun exposure. Also, don't be afraid to wear those deep shades. The trick is finding what works well with your skin tone. I have fair skin and even the darker shades in this post work for me. You can also use your finger to sheer out the shade for a less intense look.

Here are my lip colors :) 

 Left to Right: L'Oreal Colour Riche in Fairest Nude; Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey; Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle

 Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Rose Gold; e.l.f. Conditioning Lip Balm in Blissful Berry

 Sephora Maniac Mat Long Wearing Matte Lipstick in Mat 04, Maybelline Color Sensational in Plum Paradise


 Left to Right: Fairest Nude, Honey, Pink Truffle, Rose Gold, Blissful Berry, Mat 04 and Plum Paradise
Me and my fair skin with Maybelline Color Sensational in Plum Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment