Sunday, October 21, 2012

What's in My Purse?

I love watching "What's in My Purse?" videos on YouTube so I'm bringing that into the blogger world and showing you a few of the things that live in my handbag. :)
 
This purse (from Guess) was given to me by a friend for my birthday a few years ago. It's a medium-sized bag with faux snakeskin and silver details. I love this because I can pair it with black or brown and it looks chic. It adds a little edge to my outfits. (This bag was seen in my last blog here)

What's in my Purse?

1. Kenneth Cole Reaction Wallet (have had this for years)
2. Soap and Glory Hand Food (hand lotion)
3. Tide to Go pen (because I'm a messy eater)
5. BIC Atlantis pen (my favorite pens)
7. EOS lip balm in Summer Fruit
8. Purell hand sanitizer (for my husband who doesn't like girly hand sanitizer)
9. Purse hook (JCP; Christmas gift a few years ago)
10. Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer in Tropical Berries (for me who loves girly hand sanitizer)

No comments:

Post a Comment