Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Polished Up Tuesday: OPI My Very First Knockwurst


This polish is the color I wore on my nails during my cruise last week. This is from OPI's Germany collection. The color is called "My Very First Knockwurst". I chose this because the soft pink, neutral shade would go with all my outfits while I was away. The polish had a little trouble going on (not as smooth as I would like), but that also may have been because I was applying it outside where it was quite windy. I did also experience some bubbling in the polish after application.
It took two coats to achieve the look above, but I could have also used one coat since the color is very opaque. Overall this polish lasted me about 4 days before I saw a small amount of chipping.

Also, I will be posting several days of photos from each island I visited while I was on vacation. Tomorrow will start with St. Thomas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment